INFORMATION DECLARATION NOTICE ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
To access the service, it is necessary to state that you have read the Privacy Statement Notification by clicking on the link at the bottom of this page.
Increased economic and scientific partnerships as well as mutual provision for data processing services result in the exchange of personal data, a trend boosted by the ever increasing use of modern telecoms. For these reasons, it is necessary to process the data with caution.
The Company "Blendhotel" (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") declares that compliance with the principles of data protection for the processing thereof is an objective of the Company as it is committed to respecting the individual rights and privacy of individuals. The online store of the Company handles personal data with special care and always in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679, the applicable National Law and the applicable law.
For the purposes of this Directive, the following definitions shall apply:
Data subject: any natural person whose personal data are processed by or on behalf of the Company
Personal Data: Any information in relation to an identified or identifiable natural person that relates to its physical, physiological, psychological, emotional or economic situation, its cultural or social identity.
Processing: processing of personal data ("processing"), any work or series of work carried out on personal data, such as the collection, recording, blocking), erasure or destruction.
1. Criteria of legality
Personal data may be processed if at least one of the following applies:
• the subject has given his / her consent
• processing is necessary for the performance of a contract in which the subject is a party
• processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
2. Principles applied during processing
We may process your personal data in order to provide personalized services under the law (Article 6 (1b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and the relevant National Law on Applicability. Your personal data is not used for purposes other than those described in the Declaration unless we obtain your prior permission or unless this is required or permitted by law. Personal data should be processed in a way that is compatible with the purpose for which it was collected.
The principle of proportionality applies to the processing of personal data. Among other things, it creates the obligation not to collect personal data unnecessarily.
Personal data used should be accurate and up-to-date. Personal data used and which are no longer accurate and complete should be corrected or deleted. Except where there is an obligation under law to maintain them for a longer period of time, personal data should not be kept for a longer period of time than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
The processing of personal data should be in accordance with the principles of good faith. This means that data subjects can rely on the processors to show proper care in all data processing issues.
Individuals whose personal data have been processed should be updated accordingly if they so request. In particular, they have the right to be informed of the purposes for which their data are processed, the type of data they concern, and the identity of the recipients of the data. Where necessary, data subjects are also entitled to request the correction, non-transmission or deletion of their data. The above rights may be limited only if such limitation is provided for by law. This applies, in particular, to scientific research.
In particular, personal data is protected against unauthorized disclosure and any unauthorized processing. The measures put in place should ensure a level of security commensurate with the nature of the data to be protected and the risks that may arise from its processing. The Company is responsible for implementing and complying with EU Regulation 2016/679 and the applicable National Law.
Employees of the COMPANY dealing with the processing of personal data should be suitably informed. Procedures for the processing of personal data of third parties by agreement should be set out in writing. The Company will ensure that the third party party is properly processing the personal data and is in compliance with the principles set forth in this Statement. In the event that the third party decides that it cannot ensure an adequate level of security of personal data, COMPANY will terminate the cooperation.
3. Access to Personal Data and Rights
If you wish, you may request at any time to be informed about your personal data held by the Company, its recipients, the purpose of keeping and processing, and modifying, correcting or deleting them, by sending an e-mail to address www.blendhotel from the email address you have declared, enclosing a copy of your identity card.
You also have the right to review your personal data and, in general, to exercise any right under the law to protect personal data. The personal data that you communicate to the Company through www.blendhotel.com or through your personal presence in our stores, either during your registration or at a later stage, is collected and is used and processed in accordance with the applicable data protection provisions character,also according to the provisions of Law 2472/1997 and Law 3471/2006, as well as the new European General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 .
You retain the following rights in detail:
• Right to know about your personal data: Upon your request, we will provide you with information about the personal data we hold for you.
• Right to correct and complete your personal information: If you notify us in this regard, we will correct any inaccurate personal data you may have. We will fill in incomplete data provided you notify us, provided that such data is necessary for the purpose of processing your data.
• Right to delete your personal data: Upon your request, we will delete the personal data we hold for you. However, some data will only be deleted after a specified hold period, for example because in some cases we are legally required to retain the data, or because the data is required to fulfill our contractual obligations vis-à-vis you.
• The right to bind your personal data: In some cases provided by law, we will block your data if you request it. Further processing of blocked data occurs only to a very limited extent.
• Right to withdraw your consent: You may at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data in the future. The lawfulness of your data processing remains unaffected by this action, to the point where your consent is withdrawn.
• Your Right to raise objections against your data: You can always object to the processing of personal data in the future, if we process your data in the base of one of the legal justifications provided for in Article 6 (1e or 1f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
If you view objections, we will stop processing your data, provided that there are no legal grounds for further processing. Processing your data for advertising purposes is not a legitimate reason.
4. Security of Personal Data
The Company applies specific technical and organizational security procedures to protect personal data and information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Our partners who support us in the operation of this website also comply with these provisions. The Company makes every reasonable effort to keep personal data collected only for the time it takes for the purpose for which it was collected or until its removal is requested (if this occurs earlier) unless it continues to keep them as provided in the applicable legislation.
5. Revisions of the Statement
The Company reserves the right to modify or periodically revise this Statement in its sole discretion. If any changes are made, the Company will record the date of change or revision in this Statement and the updated Statement will apply to you from that date. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to consider whether there are any changes to the way we manage your personal data.
This is a Declaration of Compliance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 and the applicable National Law.